Amethyst Exfoliating Body Polish 200g
Herbivore's Amethyst exfoliating body polish is powered by energising amethyst gemstone crystals to leave skin smooth and luminous.
An ode to the 'Crystal Queen of Calmness', this natural body scrub features super-finely ground amethyst crystals to buff skin to optimum softness whilst encouraging revitalising energy. Super-powered by virgin coconut oil, magnesium-rich Epsom salts and fragrance from jasmine sambac oil, this purple-hued sensation is the ultimate companion for a spot of skin care indulgence.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin soft, smooth, nourished, hydrated, glowing, energised and lightly scented
- Formulated with Epsom Salt, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter and Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Enriched with finely-ground amethyst crystals
- Fragranced with Jasmine Sambac Oil
- Formulated without any synthetics including dyes, fragrances and preservatives
- Because ingredients are natural, colour may vary slightly from jar to jar and over time
- 100% Natural
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Gently buff over skin in the shower, rinsing off after 2-3 minutes. Alternatively, apply before getting into the bath and rinse off in the water to allow the natural sugars, salts and oils to enhance your bathing experience.
Sucrose (Sugar), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Kaolinite, Amethyst Powder, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine), Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract (and) Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract (and) Amino Esters-1 (Ex Mimosa Tenuiflora) (and) Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract (and) Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract (and) Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract (and) Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract (and) Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/leaf Extract (and) Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract (and) Corallina Officinalis Extract