A Year Full of Stories: 52 Folk Tales and Legends
A charming collection of tales to see you through each week of the year, this book by Angela McAllister is perfect to enjoy before bedtime.
A Year Full of Stories: 52 Folk Tales and Legends is a wonderful collection of myths and tales based on the changing seasons, cultural events and international festivals that will educate and entertain your little one. Accompanied with delightful illustrations by Christopher Corr, this exciting collection can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- A Year Full of Stories: 52 Folk Tales and Legends
- Written by Angela McAllister
- Illustrated by Christopher Corr
- Published by Frances Lincoln Children’s Books
- Published 06 October 2016
- 128 pages
- ISBN: 9781847808592
- Age 5-10 years
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 27.9cm, W: 24.7cm, D: 1.6cm