1970s Longines 9ct Gold Watch
This 1973, 9 carat gold Longines watch is a highly collectible timepiece hand-sourced by the accessories experts at Designer Vintage.
With 17 jewels to reduces friction and wear and lengthen the life of a watch, it features a white dial with fine black baton hands, seconds-hand and Roman numerals. The cushioned circular case has gently convex crystal, grown-on tapered curved lugs and original gadrooned crown bearing the House script and logo in a relief form. Attached to a Longines black matte alligator strap with complementing House buckle and self slide, this watch is a daily wind, has been recently serviced and is in good working order. This item carries the Longines authenticity script and registration number. A highly collectible piece, it’ll become a much-admired heirloom to be passed from generation to generation.
Please note: Make adjustments with the watch in your hand, not on the wrist. To wind the watch: gently rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the crown, then stop. To set the time: gently pull the crown, rotate to the desired time in an anti-clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) and fully depress the crown.
- Longines watch
- 9 carat gold
- 17 jewels
- White dial
- Fine black baton hands, seconds-hand and Roman numerals
- Black Roman numerals
- Cushioned circular case
- Case has gently convex crystal, grown-on tapered curved lugs and original gadrooned crown bearing the House script and logo in a relief form
- Longines black matte alligator strap
- Longines authenticity script and registration number
- Recently serviced and in good working order
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
- Origin: Switzerland, 1973
- Sold as seen
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Face Dia: 2.7cm, D: 0.5cm
Strap L: 2.2cm, W: 1.7cm