1960’s Longines 9ct Gold Watch
Dating back to the 1960s, this 9 carat gold Longines watch is a highly collectable timepiece, hand-sourced by jewellery experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from 9 carat gold, this watch features a matt oyster dial with gold sword hands and baton hour markers, all set in a cushioned circular case with gently convex crystal and original gadrooned crown. Attached to an articulated gold chain bracelet-strap of engine turned and polished-edge dual-links, this collectable watch is guaranteed to become a much-admired heirloom that can be passed from generation to generation for many years to come.Please Note: This is a vintage watch, is sold as seen, and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Gold Longines watch
- Matt oyster dial with gold sword hands and baton hour markers
- Cushioned circular case with gently convex crystal, original gadrooned crown
- Articulated gold chain bracelet-strap of engine turned and polished-edge dual-links
- The watch is a daily wind, has been recently serviced and is in good working order
- This item carries the Longines authenticity script, logo, and registration number, as well as the gold, date letter and Assay office hallmarks
- Origin: Provenance Switzerland
- Sold as seen
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
HOW TO USE
To wind the watch: Rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the tension (which indicates an approach to a fully wound state) then stop.
To set the time: Gently pull the crown to the right, rotate to the desired time in an anti-clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) then depress.