Under Milk Wood Ground Coffee 250g
Liberty Under Milk Wood ground coffee is a sweet espresso blend with rich caramel notes – the perfect base for a frothy cappuccino.
Under Milk Wood is created by Dark Woods Coffee for Liberty. It uses high-grade single estate coffees and a carefully balanced roast level to let the silky sweet caramel flavours shine through, without any bitterness or acidity. The Dark Woods coffee experts work from a refurbished textile mill on the edge of the Yorkshire moors, roasting all their coffee on a vintage 1950s drum – this shows in the subtle, varied tasting notes of their blends.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Under Milk Wood ground coffee
- Made in the UK
- Balanced roast level
- From high-grade single estate coffees
- With beans from Brazil, India and Ethiopia
- Melts to a smooth caramel flavour in milk
- Artwork by emerging illustrator Billy Clark
- Great Taste Golden Fork Winner 2016
- A Liberty collaboration with Dark Woods Coffee
- Roasted by Dark Woods Coffee in the Yorkshire Moors
100% Roasted Coffee