For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36m/1.33m
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
- Fabric Type: Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Name: Queue for the Zoo
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Bags, Hair Scrunchies, Slippers, Purses, Buttons, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Blankets, Lampshades, Bedding, Table Linen, Pillows, Quilting
The Third Floor fabric story celebrates Liberty’s eclectic floor of fabric, haberdashery, children’s clothing, stylish gifts and luxurious bath products. Each design pays homage to a different area or department, taking on the intrinsic mood of each individual space.
Children’s author and illustrator OK David collaborated with our design team to create Queue For The Zoo – a charming animal print representing the Third Floor’s Childrenswear Department, hand-drawn and painted exclusively for Liberty Fabrics.
Our Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Printed in our own Liberty Printing Mill in northern Italy, Tana realises unmatchable fluidity with a silk-like touch, unique print quality and striking colour vibrancy. Machine washable and durable enough for daily wear, it is perfect for both simple separates and spectacular statement pieces.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay