- Extra large hair brush
- Suitable for normal to thick, short to long hair
- Bore bristle tufts
- Nylon pins
- 8 rings
- Red rubber cushion
- Black cellulose plastic handle with embossed gold-tone logo
- Measures 23cm x 8cm
HOW TO USE
Brush hair once or twice daily – regular brushing plays an important part in hair condition. It stimulates to the roots, encouraging growth, and spreads essential oils along the lengths, giving hair strength, suppleness and shine.
Mason Pearson's Popular BN1 hair brush features eight rings of boar bristle and nylon tufts set in a soft rubber cushion – a pneumatic design perfected over years by Mason Pearson and his family.
The Pearson family's iconic design has maintained a reputation of reliability since its invention in 1905. Applying knowledge from his time in the wool processing industry, Mason Pearson invented the brush boaring machine that was to define the future of hair care. With this, he created the world's first ergonomic hair brush – an unbeatable design prized for its exceptional quality, and famously handed down for generations. This extra-large brush features a mixture of boar and nylon bristles, densely packed to stimulate blood flow to the hair root, whilst evenly distributing sebum from roots to ends – perfect for the daily natural conditioning of normal to thick hair.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay