Mamounia No.28 Candle 350g
Housed in a beautiful handmade vessel of Limoges porcelain and brass, the Mamounia candle from L’Objet will flood your home with the rich olfactory textures of a Moroccan souk.
L’Objet’s Mamounia scent draws you on an evocative journey through the maze-like streets of Marrakesh, past vats of exotic spices and richly perfumed flowers. The candle features a base of leather, amber and honey, transforming into a heart of rose and orange flower and topped with the distinctive spearmint tang of Nanah tea – inspired by a magical day spent exploring Morocco’s summerly Rose Festival. Display the candle on a mantelpiece or hearth to let this delicate fragrance fill your living space.
- Burn Time: 80-90 hours
- Paraffin wax with single wick
- Top Notes: Spearmint Nanah Morocco
- Heart Notes: Rose de Mai, Moroccan rose absolute, Geranium, Orange flower absolute
- Base Notes: Leather, Amber, Honey
- Housed in a handmade porcelain vessel with a brass lid
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Paraffin Wax, Limoges Porcelain, Brass
D: 9cm, H: 11cm