Little People, Big Dreams Elton John
Part of Bookspeed’s bestselling Little People, Big Dreams series, this hardcover book tells the inspiring true story of Elton John, the piano wizard who rocketed to stardom with his music.
In this book, your child will learn about the life of Elton John, whose unique song writing talent, musical skill and dazzling outfits have made him one of the greatest musicians of out time. Filled with colourful illustrations, the moving story includes a biographical timeline with historical photographs, making it an inspiring and educational read for children of all ages.
- Little People, Big Dreams series
- Educational book on Elton John
- Written by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Illustrated by Sophie Beer
- Published by Frances Lincoln Children’s Books
- ISBN: 9780711258389
- 32 pages
COMPOSITION & SIZE
L: 20.3cm, W: 24.7cm, D: 1.2cm