Little People, Big Dreams Bob Dylan
Part of Bookspeed’s bestselling Little People, Big Dreams series, this hardcover book tells the inspiring tale of Bob Dylan, the iconic singer-songwriter, poet and artist.
In this book, your child will learn about the life of Bob Dylan, who after recording several albums in New York City, become one of the most influential musicians in history. Filled with colourful illustrations, the moving story includes a biographical timeline with historical photographs, making it an inspiring and educational read for children of all ages.
- Little People, Big Dreams series
- Educational book on Bob Dylan
- Written by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Illustrated by Conrad Roset
- Published by Frances Lincoln Children’s Books
- ISBN: 9780711246744
- 32 pages
COMPOSITION & SIZE
L: 20.3cm, W: 24.7cm, D: 1.2cm