- Suitable for mature skin
- Leaves skin hydrated, strengthened, firm, restored, even-toned, even-textured and supple
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
- Boosts natural synthesis of Collagen 3 fibres
HOW TO USE
Apply in the evening to a thoroughly cleansed face, massaging gently and evenly. Follow with your usual moisturiser.
QMS Medicosmetics' Density Structure Night Serum is an anti-ageing treatment fluid designed to strengthen, firm and restore skin's youthful tonicity.
Scientifically formulated to stimulate the body's natural synthesis of collagen 3 fibres, this high-tech formula features a potent blend of active ingredients including vitamin E, embedded in a hyaluronic acid gel – designed like a power pack to stimulate the production of collagen 3 fibres while boosting cell renewal and restoring firmness to skin. The ideal evening treatment, to prep skin for overnight renewal.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Beta-Sitosterol, Glycoproteins, Mannitol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Triisopropanolamine, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance), Piroctone Olamine, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay