- Curly hair shampoo
- Leaves hair cleansed and detangled
- Reduces frizz
- Defines curl shape
- Formulated with wheat protein and organic aloe
- Citrus aroma of lemon, lime, orange, bergamot
HOW TO USE
Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. For best results, follow with Be Curly™ Conditioner, style with Curl Enhancer, finish with Curl Control.
Gently cleanse and define curls with Aveda’s sumptuous Be Curly Shampoo.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. Designed for curly and coily hair, this shampoo is formulated with a blend of wheat protein and organic aloe that expands when the hair is wet and contracts when it is dry. Taming frizz and increasing shine, it leaves behind a citrus aroma of lemon, lime and bergamot.
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Galactoarabinan, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Alcohol Denat., Maltodextrin, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay