Bark Recycled Plastic Comb
The Bark wide-toothed comb from RE=COMB is handmade in the UK from recycled polypropylene plastic, using a technique that makes each one entirely unique.
RE=COMB is the sustainable beauty brand working to change the direction of waste in beauty, striving towards a circular life cycle for salon industry plastic. For this comb, PP plastic is collected in a multiple hues and melted down to form the marbled effect that has quickly made it cult. Not only is its wide-toothed design perfect for preening all hair types – its beauty is enough to make your dressing table, shower caddy or beauty shelf blush.
- Wide-toothed comb
- Made from recycled polypropylene (PP) plastic
- Bark colourway: brown, white, purple
- Suitable for all hair types
- Use for combing, detangling and sculpting
- Engraved branding
- Marbling technique used makes each comb entirely unique
COMPOSITION & SIZE
100% Recycled Polypropylene Plastic
L: 15.2cm, W: 5cm