Made with hand-poured soy-blend wax, Le Labo's Laurier 62 scented candle brings a dark, smoky perfume to any room, with dirty notes of cedar, birchwood, gaïac and musk.
The stirring essence blended within this signature clear glass votive is sensual and romantic, calling for a year-round winter with a warming, cosy ambience. With an overall burn time of up to 60 hours, this immensely atmospheric candle is a must-have for the modern interior.
- Notes: Cedar, Birchwood, Gaïac, Musk
- Approximately 60 hours burn time
- Presented in a signature clear glass votive
- Candle measures 10cm in height and 7cm in diameter
- Handmade in the USA with 100% vegetable-based, non-GMO soy wax
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.