Aromatic Repair and Brighten Hand Cream 75ml
- Love this
This item is worth 30 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
This exquisite, scientifically-advanced Aurelia hand cream helps to diminish the signs of pigmentation while deeply hydrating and nourishing the skin for brighter, softer, younger-looking hands and stronger nails.
- Pigmentation often forms as a result of prolonged UV exposure and becomes more prevalent as we age
- Aurelia’s Pigmentation Complex, based on coveted Sea daffodil, helps to reduce the size and density of pigmentation by up to 61% and lightens dark spots for brighter hands that appear younger
- Red algae extract helps protect chapped skin and Cassia senna mimics hyaluronic acid to boost hydration for long-lasting results. Omega-rich Baobab and Kigelia Africana contain high levels of essential fatty acids to nourish and firm the skin
- A heady aromatic blend of Vetiver, Ylang ylang, Lavender and Patchouli combine to ensure this hand cream perfectly complements the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare range
- For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologically tested
HOW TO USE
Apply to clean hands at least twice a day or as often as required, paying close attention to the cuticles. As a deeply hydrating and nourishing cream you can also apply to elbows, knees and heels.
About Aurelia Probiotic Skincare
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.