Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint 30ml
- Love this
This item is worth 50 loyalty pointsSign up to Liberty Loyalty to see your purchases converted into vouchers you can spend in-store or online.
Hourglass' Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint employs advanced technology to promote the appearance of a smoother, firmer and more youthful complexion. Fortified with their signature Hyaluronan Complex, it works to plump fine lines and wrinkles whilst tightening sagging skin, delivering an unparalleled luminous glow.
- Hydrating and firming formula; evens out skin tone, softens imperfections and boosts moisture levels
- Contains Hyaluronan Complex which plumps and tightens skin
- Pearlescent pigments give a luminous finish
- Offers medium-to-full coverage; contains broad spectrum SPF 15 protection
- Original formula is now contained in a sleek easy-to-use tube design
- Based on a 2-week consumer study of 30 women, Illusion demonstrated dramatic visible improvements
- 100% reported an improvement in skin firmness and smoothness
- 100% reported an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 96% reported a noticeable increase in skin radiance
- 80% reported a dramatic improvement in immediate skin hydration
HOW TO USE
Apply Illusion to your face using a foundation brush or fingertips; for best results, prep your complexion with primer before applying Hourglass tinted moisturiser.
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country during the shipping details step of checkout.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 5 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.
Originating from near Tana Lake in the Sudan, Tana Lawn was brought to Britain in the 1920s by Liberty fabric buyer William Haynes Dorell. A revolutionary cotton with behaviours of silk, Tana Lawn’s ultra-fine construction provides a fluid hand-feel. A true icon, the cool, durable fabric continues to evolve with our cutting-edge technological refinements.