This lightweight oil-free Omorovicza lotion contains marine extracts and hyaluronic acid to deliver long-lasting moisture to deep layers of the skin while controlling shine on the surface. A must-have for all skin types, the Elemental Emulsion can be used as a moisturiser, as a moisture-boost on an extra-dry day, or as a serum to prepare skin for a richer cream.
- Provides long lasting hydration to the skin with sodium hyaluronate which binds water to improve moisture retention to give the skin a smoother, plumper appearance
- Restructures connective tissue and improves the skin’s healing and repair process, while reducing the breakdown of proteins in the skin with silicon and brown alga complex
- Corrects and brightens skin tone, diminishes the appearance of age spots, and restores elasticity with ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (an anti-oxidant vitamin C derivative). It also protects collagen and elastic fibres, revitalising cell growth and encourages collagen synthesis
- Reduces shine by absorbing and trapping excess sebum with marine exopolysaccharide
- Leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking as Hydro Mineral Transference™ delivers minerals deep into the skin
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply evenly to face and neck.
We’ve elevated our standard delivery service, guaranteeing you’ll receive your order within 3 working days, for the lower cost of £4.95.
We deliver to a number of International countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. You can change your delivery country at any time using the country selector located in the footer of our site.
Click & Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is quick and simple. Choose collect my items from one UK location during checkout and we’ll email you when your order has been processed, it will be ready for collection within 3 working days.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item you may return it within 28 days for a full refund. You can return the item online using our simple service or bring it back to our flagship store in Regent St.