Emma J Shipley
Zambezi Bone China Vetiver and Demask Candle 650g
Part of Emma J Shipley’s exotic home fragrance collection, the Zambezi scented candle features a fantastical hand-drawn illustration inspired by Emma’s travels to Botswana.
Handcrafted from the finest bone china with real gold accents, this luxurious all-natural wax candle is hand-poured in London by fragrance experts Bahoma. The bespoke scent evokes the Zambezi design with sensual notes of spicy rose mixed with peach and jasmine that are set on an earthy Vetiver, taking you on a journey through an enchanted jungle. A magical keepsake to treasure for years to come, burn the candle to add joy to any living space.
- Vetiver and damask scented candle
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper
- Heart Notes: Rose, Raspberry, Magnolia
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Musk
- 100% natural soya and coconut wax
- Up to 80 hours' burn time
- Bone china vessel
- Emma J Shipley Zambezi design
- Real gold details
- Hand-poured by fragrance experts Bahoma in London
- Comes in a decorative presentation box
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours, until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.