Merchant & Mills
Tencel Linen in London Town
Tencel Linen from Merchant & Mills is beautifully versatile and durable, with a soft fluid drape and a matte finish – linen gives the fabric more body, and a slightly slubby finish.
Easy to work with and ultra-soft to the touch, Merchant & Mills’ Tencel Linen is suitable for making dresses, tops, trousers and lightweight jackets. Known for its natural breathability and moisture absorption, as well as being antibacterial and thermoregulating, Tencel is a comfortable and sustainable option designed to be worn next to the skin – the addition of linen adds an extra dimension of beautiful texture.
- Fabric Type: Tencel Linen
- Composition: 185% Tencel, 15% Linen
- Roll width (finished/usable): 154cm
- Weight: 203 g/sm
- Usage: Dressmaking
- Care: Wash on 30°C on a delicate cycle; Do not tumble
- 6% shrinkage with the first wash
- Oeko-Tex® certified