Pump Street Bakery
Sourdough & Sea Salt 66% Dark Chocolate Bar 70g
Handcrafted in the small village of Orford, Suffolk, this Pump Street Bakery chocolate bar offers a unique combination of the brand's two signature products: dark chocolate and sourdough.
Part of a collection of bakery bars by the award-winning chocolatiers, this sourdough and sea salt bar combines dark chocolate and breadcrumbs with a sprinkle of crunchy sea salt, all made with Samuel von Rutte's Ecuadorian cocoa beans from Hacienda Limon. Innovative and utterly delicious, it’s set to become a staple in your sweet treat stash. Gift it to a friend, or keep it for yourself to satisfy sugar cravings.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Sourdough and sea salt chocolate bar
- Samuel von Rutte's Ecuadorian cocoa beans
- Made with sourdough crumbs, dark chocolate and sea salt
- Awards: International Chocolate Awards 2015 - World Silver & British Silver, Academy of Chocolate 2015 - Best Flavoured Dark Chocolate Bar - Bronze & Great Taste Awards 2015 - 1 Gold Star
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Contains gluten
- Handcrafted in Suffolk, England
Cocoa Beans, Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Natural Sourdough Starter, Sea Salt), Sea Salt (Allergens: wheat)
Made in a factory that handles gluten, diary and nuts
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place
Nutritional Labelling: See back of label
Manufacturer’s name and address: Pump Street Chocolate, Building 4, Bentwaters Parks, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 2TW