For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Silk
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 70 g/sm, 96 g/lm
- Momme weight: 16mm
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fabric Type: Kensington Crepe de Chine
- Name: Soozy Lipsey
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Scarves, Hair Scrunchies
For Autumn/Winter 2023, A Liberty Odyssey takes us on an adventure inspired by early storytelling – a dazzling contemporary voyage through the world of ancient myths. For this collection, the Liberty Fabrics designers drew upon the potent iconography and enduring cultural significance of millennia-old narratives of gods and goddesses, with four stories of ‘Classical’, ‘Universe’, ‘Earth’, and ‘Oceans’. A sweeping tour across sea, land, and heavens, shot through with captivating mythic imagery and symbolism to ignite the imagination.
Created by London-based artist Soozy Lipsey, this design offers a lively modern take on a classic floral bouquet. A sense of depth and movement is created by layering up gestural hand-drawn lines, painted textures and spray paint marks. Soozy Lipsey is part of the Classical story of our Autumn/Winter 2023 collection - offering a celebration of the arts and crafts found from antiquity to neoclassicism, inspired by stories of Greek and Roman myth and interpreted through a vibrant contemporary lens.
Crepe de chine is one of the best silk bases for daytime wear – it’s effortlessly luxe, with a lightweight drape that’s made more durable by its matte, slightly rough surface. Try using crepe de chine to create a louche effect with wide-leg trousers and loosely tailored shirts, or with fluted sleeves and ruffled accents for a romantic feel.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay