- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-greasy fluid concentrate
- Leaves skin hydrated and balanced
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract
- Free from gluten, parabens, artificial colours and fragrances
HOW TO USE
Squeeze a small dose onto fingertips and massage gently over face and throat. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser. For more sensitised skin conditions, mix with prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser then apply to face and throat.
Revitalise parched skin with Dermalogica’s Skin Hydrating Booster, a fluid concentrate that relieves dryness and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
With a non-greasy formula that is suitable for all skin types, this concentrate helps to restore moisture balance with Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract. A versatile treatment, it can be used prior to, or mixed with, your moisturiser, as well as working as a spot treatment and for targeted hydration on very dry patches.
Water/aqua/eau, Glycerin, Panthenol, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Glycolipids, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sea Water, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay