Sainte T Incense Sticks
Inspired by scents of the founder’s provincial upbringing in the South of France, Maison Balzac’s Japanese incense sticks offer an immersive olfactory experience.
Created in collaboration with Doctor Cooper Studio to celebrate the life and grace of Sainte Therese de Lisieux – a French Carmelite Nun also known as the Patron Saint of Florists – these incense sticks smell of a thousand cut flowers with notes of green leaf, flower stems, rose, freesia and musk. Crafted by experts on the Island of Awaji in Japan, the box contains approximately 50 sticks of impeccable quality – burn to accompany your morning meditation or evening bath ritual.
- Sainte T incense sticks
- Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood
- Scented with natural oils
- Olfactive notes: Green Leaf, Rose & Musk
- Each stick burns for approximately 25 minutes
- Presented in a box containing approximately 50 sticks
- Use with Maison Balzac’s Pebble Incense Holder
- Made on the Island of Awaji, Japan.
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.