Rose of No Man's Land Hand Cream Limited Edition 30ml
Byredo enhances the most habitual of gestures with Rose of No Man's Land scented hand cream – bidding luxurious hydration, supreme softening and enhanced nourishment to dull and damaged extremities.
Housed in a limited edition tube for Christmas 2020, stamped with an impression of an artist's palm, this velvety hand cream is enriched with nourishing and hydrating shea butter for a boost of vitamins A and C. Rose of No Man's Land is a stunning tribute to the nurses of World War I. Their moving story of selflessness and compassion is honoured by an elegant and sophisticated fragrance blend; a soothing balm which envelopes the skin and strengthens the soul. A sweet floral accord embodies the rose’s natural aroma as it evolves over time, for a richly satisfying olfactory experience. Notes of fruity raspberry blossom, lightly spiced pink pepper and dry, woody papyrus round off the scent.
- Suitable for most skin types
- Leaves hands soft, smooth, conditioned and lightly fragranced
- Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Turkish Rose Petals
- Heart Notes: Raspberry Blossom, Turkish Rose Absolute
- Base Notes: Papyrus, White Amber
- Enriched with Shea Butter (Vitamin A, Vitamin E) for improved elasticity and restored hydration
- Limited edition white aluminium tube with artists' palm design