Richard Quinn What A Liberty Bag Patch
Rising British star Richard Quinn has created this bold, satin stitch embroidered patch in a new collaboration with Liberty.
What a Liberty! Classic Liberty accessories are reimagined here through Richard Quinn’s mischievous, inventive lens. This patch features a cheeky slogan spelled out in the designer’s own cursive script, using a raised silver-tone satin stitch. Slap it onto your favourite Liberty wristlet, notebook or card pouch, for an extra pop of irreverent high-fashion styling.
Richard Quinn brings his signature sense of rebellious fun to this new collaboration with Liberty. Even since before his debut catwalk show (held within our hallowed timber halls in 2017), the designer has played with a subversive, ultra-modern take on classic Liberty prints. Quinn’s use of contrast and juxtaposition is brought to the fore in the new collection, offering blown-up ditsy prints and florals with an injection of the designer’s acidically experimental style.
- Embroidered sticker
- Liberty x Richard Quinn
- Can be applied to handbags and small accessories
- Once applied they should not be removed or repositioned; designed for one-time application
- Not suitable for clothing or leather
- Stickers should be pressed firmly on to a flat surface area of your accessory and then left to set for 72 hours before using the product
- Liberty is not liable for any damage caused by the stickers or to the stickers after application
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 7.8cm, W: 8cm