Purple Poppies Three-Pint Jug
Exclusive to Liberty, the Purple Poppies three-pint jug from Emma Bridgewater is designed to bring warmth and vibrancy to seasonal dining.
A country kitchen must-have, this versatile jug forms part of Emma Bridgewater’s Purple Poppies range – an exclusive capsule collection of painterly ceramics inspired by the rich and velvety jewel tones of Patty’s Plum poppies. Each piece is designed in the UK and crafted using the finest English earthenware in the brand’s factory in Stoke-on-Trent. Use this jug to serve up a host of refreshing drinks, or fill with seasonal winter blooms to create a picture-perfect centre piece.
- Three-pint earthenware jug
- Capacity: 1650ml
- Exclusive to Liberty
- Part of the Purple Poppies collection
- Purple and plum poppies design
- Dishwasher safe
- Lower temperature wash and liquid detergent recommended to maintain appearance
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Pottery not oven safe unless marked as cookware
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 17cm, Dia: 10.8cm