Paris Incense Sticks
Inspired by scents of the founder’s provincial upbringing in the South of France, Maison Balzac’s Japanese incense sticks offer an immersive olfactory experience.
Created for Mathilde Carron as a metaphor of her life-long admiration for roses, the Paris incense sticks are a pure attar of roses, diffusing the soft scents of rosa Damascena, rosa centifolia, rosa Gallican Officinalis. Crafted by experts on the Island of Awaji in Japan, they are presented in a box containing approximately 50 sticks of impeccable quality – burn to accompany your morning meditation or evening bath ritual.
- Paris incense sticks
- Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood
- Scented with natural oils
- Olfactive notes: Rose Absolute
- Each stick burns for approximately 25 minutes
- Presented in a box containing approximately 50 sticks
- Use with Maison Balzac’s Pebble Incense Holder
- Made on the Island of Awaji, Japan.
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.