Oystercatcher Half-Pint Mug
Add a maritime twist to your breakfast table setting with the Oystercatcher half-pint mug from Emma Bridgewater.
A notable feature of British seaside life with its readily-recognised plumage and piping call, the Oystercatcher has been beautifully depicted on this Emma Bridgewater mug. Designed in the UK and crafted using the finest English earthenware, its large, stout form maintains its status as the vessel of choice for a sizable cup of tea. Display it with other pieces from the collection for a kitchen cupboard curation inspired by the natural world.
- Half-pint earthenware mug
- Capacity: 300ml
- Oystercatcher design
- Dishwasher safe
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Wash at a lower temperature with liquid detergent to maintain appearance
- Pottery not oven safe unless marked as cookware
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 9.3cm, Dia: 12.1cm