Oriente Italiano Malachite Candle with Lid 300g
Richard Ginori’s Malachite candle is aromatic and mysterious, with a slightly smoky character – crafted in Italy, it is presented in a hand-decorated porcelain jar.
Richard Ginori’s Oriente Italiano collection offers a cornucopia of jewel-like shades and opulent details – a quintessentially Italian reimagining of classical Asian and Middle Eastern elements. The Malachite candle features woody base notes of patchouli, sandalwood and vetiver, developing into a floral and fruity heart. Aromatic top notes of tobacco, incense and Russian leather round off the olfactory experience – light the candle for an enigmatic interiors accent.
- Top notes: (Aromatic) Cistus, Saffron, Tobacco, Incense, Leather of Russia
- Middle notes: (Floral Fruity) Ylang Ylang, Bulgarian Rose, Peach, Apple
- Base notes: (Woody) Poudré, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Berries
- Burn time: Approx. 60 hours
- Reusable decorative porcelain jar
- Decorated by hand
- Handmade in Italy
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.