Oriente Italiano Citrino Candle with Lid 300g
The Citrino candle from Ginori 1735 evokes the promise and sparkle of a Florentine morning – crafted in Italy, it is presented in a hand-decorated porcelain jar.
Ginori 1735’s Oriente Italiano collection offers a cornucopia of jewel-like shades and opulent details – a quintessentially Italian reimagining of classical Asian and Middle Eastern elements. The Citrino candle features a musky base with notes of cane sugar and ambergris, developing into a woody, lightly floral heart and topped off with a reinvigorating bouquet of fresh citrus, lime and spearmint. A clean, calm fragrance, conjuring morning dew and birdsong.
- Top notes: (Fresh Citrus) Bergamot of Calabria, Lemon of Sorrento, Lime of the Caribbean, Sweet Orange of Sicily, Spearmint
- Middle notes: (Woody Floral) Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Magnolia, Vetiver, Cedrino Wood
- Base notes: (Aromatic Musk) White Musk, Green Tea, Ambergris, Cane Sugar
- Burn time: Approx. 60 hours
- Reusable decorative porcelain jar
- Decorated by hand
- Handmade in Italy
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.