Magnolia Heights Eau de Parfum 100ml
Tom Daxon's Magnolia Heights eau de parfum is a perception of the magnolia tree in full bloom – blending white florals with green and woody elements.
The delicate, green and fruity facets of magnolia flower oil are lifted and enlivened by gardenia and jasmine sambac, while ylang ylang and cedarwood represent the magnolia flower's creamy petals – recalling a pleasantly aromatic stroll along blooming tree-lined avenues.
- Created by Jacques and Carla Chabert
- Top Notes: Gardenia, Green Violet Leaf, Ylang Ylang
- Heart Notes: Magnolia, Jasmine Sambac
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Silken Musks
- Blended in Grasse, France
- Matured in England for 6 weeks
- Housed in a minimal glass bottle with a sleek, glossy black lid
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired, to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.