Lost In Translation Eau de Parfum 50ml
Lost in Translation eau de parfum is a unique fusion of smoky, aquatic, and metallic notes, crafted by Parisian perfumery Maison Matine.
Created in Paris by perfumer Philippine Courtière, Lost In Translation is infused with crystal clear aromas that are harmonised with violet and juniper, combined with rejuvenating black pepper on a base of patchouli, tobacco and cloudy musks. Evoking the revelation of an unknown landscape, this daring accord invites you to experience each day like it’s your first.
- Top Notes: Clean Accords, Violet Leaves, Juniper
- Heart Notes: Rosewood, Black Pepper, White Tea
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Drywood, Tobacco, Leather, Cloudy Musks
- Scent family: woody, spicy, aquatic
- Housed in a clear glass bottle with a colourful illustration
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Alcohol Denat.*, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Coumarin, Citral, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol. *The alcohol used in this eau de parfum is a natural organic alcohol obtained from wheat.