Little People, Big Dreams John Lennon
Part of Bookspeed’s bestselling Little People, Big Dreams series, this hardcover book tells the inspiring true story of John Lennon, the boy from Liverpool who dreamed of peace.
In this book, your child will learn about the life of Beatles front man John Lennon, remembered today, not just as a musical icon, but as a champion of world peace. Filled with colourful illustrations, the moving story includes a biographical timeline with historical photographs, making it an inspiring and educational read for children of all ages.
- Little People, Big Dreams series
- Educational book on John Lennon
- Written by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Illustrated by Octavia Bromell
- Published by Frances Lincoln Children’s Books
- ISBN: 9780711257658
- 32 pages
COMPOSITION & SIZE
L: 20.3cm, W: 24.7cm, D: 1.2cm