Hair by Sam McKnight
Limited Edition Happy Endings Nourishing Balm 80ml
Happy Endings Nourishing Balm is a limited edition styling and conditioning hair cream from Sam McKnight.
Enriched with Pro Vitamin B5, Keratin and Shea Butter, this balm provides a multitude of benefits for all hair types – from taming frizzy and unruly hair to defining curls and smoothing split ends, hair is left with an effortlessly well-dressed finish. Use on freshly washed hair or between washes, for redefined and rehydrated locks – featuring an iconic Liberty print in the bottle and infused with the brand’s signature botanical scent, it’s a hair care must have.After one use 50% of the split ends are sealed and 100% of the hair tresses showed an improvement on the split ends condition or a reduction on the amount of split ends.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Leaves hair nourished, conditioned, smooth and rehydrated
- After one use 50% of the split ends are sealed and 100% of the hair tresses showed an improvement on the split ends condition or a reduction on the amount of split ends
- Enriched with Pro Vitamin B5, Keratin, Shea Butter
- Use on freshly washed hair or between washes to define
- Infused with signature botanical fragrance crafted by Perfumer H.
- Bottle features Liberty print
HOW TO USE
Apply to wet or dry hair, massage 2-3 pumps evenly over the palms of your hands, work into the ends and up through the mid lengths of your hair.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Trideceth-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algin, Chitosan, Coco-Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gellan Gum, PEG/PPG-18/12 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Spathodea Campanulata Flower Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid