The Make Arcade
Let’s Dance Cross Stitch Kit
Designed by lifelong crafter, Ruth Oliver, the Let’s Dance cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade is a great project to get you hooked on crafting.
This bold and bright cross stitch kit has been designed with beginners in mind. It includes all the materials and supplies required to create the disco-themed motif, from a wooden hoop and metal cross-stitch needle, to colourful DMC threads and cute pom pom trim. Celebrating the art of making things by hand, the brand seeks to inspire others to channel their creative energy. Present it to a cultivated crochetier, or gift it to a sewing newbie.
- Let’s Dance cross stitch kit
- Aida fabric
- Contains: 10cm wooden hoop, felt to cover the back, DMC branded threads, pom pom trim, cross stitch needle, stitch pattern, 'How to Cross Stitch' leaflet
- Suitable for beginners
- Not suitable for under 14's
- Packaged in a beautifully printed box
- Designed and put together by The Make Arcade
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Aida Fabric; Wooden Hoop
Backing Felt: 40% Wool; 60% Acrylic