Le Vert Incense Sticks
Inspired by scents of the founder’s provincial upbringing in the South of France, Maison Balzac’s Japanese incense sticks offer an immersive olfactory experience.
Le Vert is a metaphoric interpretation of the colour green: a sweet, earthy and slightly bitter bouquet reflecting the subtle taste of Japanese matcha tea. Crafted by experts on the Island of Awaji in Japan, the box contains approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality - burn to accompany your morning meditation or evening bath ritual.
- Le Vert incense sticks
- Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood
- Scented with natural oils
- Olfactive notes: Green Leaves, Matcha Tea
- Each stick burns for approximately 25 minutes
- Presented in a box containing approximately 50 sticks
- Use with Maison Balzac’s Pebble Incense Holder
- Made on the Island of Awaji, Japan.
HOW TO USE
Place the incense stick in a holder before lighting, blowing out the flame to leave a glowing ember. Once lit do not leave the incense stick unattended.