Jedediah Pants Sewing Pattern
Create a pair of bespoke chino-style trousers with the Jedediah sewing pattern from Thread Theory – a versatile addition to any dressmaker’s arsenal.
Updated with a slim, casual fit, back yoke and stylish slash front pockets, this sewing pattern includes two length options - knee length shorts with rolled cuff and full-length trousers. Ideal for creative novices and sewing aficionados alike, they will wear well in a denim, corduroy or twill with the extra durability of flat fell seams. Try crafting from a lighter weight cotton for the warm summer months.
- Jedediah Pants Sewing Pattern
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Part of the Parkland Casual Collection
- Kit includes: Tissue copy of the pattern, 16-page illustrated instruction booklet, Embroidered Thread Theory garment tag, Chip board folder with string closure
- Suggested fabrics: Twill, corduroy, wool blends, gabardine
- For sizes 30-40
- Additional requirements: Medium weight fusible interfacing, 1/2"" to 1"" (1.3 cm to 2.5 cm) in diameter button, 6"" (15 cm) trouser zipper (preferably metal)