HyBridge Lite Tech Down Vest
Enhanced for the new season, Canada Goose’s HyBridge Lite vest down jacket is versatile all-rounder designed to move as you do.
Meticulously constructed for comfort and ease of movement, this down vest is made with Thermal Mapping® technology, to place performance fabrics where they’re most needed for maximal warmth and breathability. Flex points are crafted with a narrower quilting pattern to enhance fit and improve range of motion, whilst the storm flap and two-way zip fastenings keeps the elements out. Packable, with a carabiner loop to clip onto a bag or waistband, this vest is the perfect trans-seasonal partner.
- Hip-length vest
- Padded and quilted fabric
- 800 Fill Power Hutterite white goose down
- Slim fit
- Feather-Light 10D® fabric
- Flex points with narrower quilting
- Tricot lined chin guard
- Two-way zip fastening with storm flap
- Two exterior zipped handwarmer pockets
- Two interior drop-in pocket
- Packable with carabiner clip
- Signature red and blue circular logo
- Made in Canada
SIZE & FIT
Model is 185cm/6’1” and wears size M
Composition & Care
Lining: 100% Nylon
Padding: 100% Goose Down
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold separately with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.