Henry Holland Studio
Green and White Small Salad Bowl
Exclusive to Liberty, Henry Holland Studio is a collection of handcrafted ceramics from venerated British designer, Henry Holland.
The salad bowl, seen here in green and white earthenware clay, is hand-built using a drape moulding technique, resulting in slight imperfections that add to the unique look and feel. Finished with a transparent high-gloss glaze to reveal the intricate pattern beneath, each bowl is a statement piece in its own right. The perfect addition to any tablescape, it’s ideal for serving summer salads at your next alfresco feast.Please note: All measurements are approximate as shrinkage can vary from piece to piece.
- Salad bowl
- Green and white earthenware clay
- Transparent high-gloss glaze
- Each piece is unique
- Designs and patterns may vary
- All measurements are approximate as shrinkage can vary from piece to piece
- Dinnerware safe and durable for everyday use
- Handle with care
- Handwash recommended
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Glazed Earthenware Clay
Approx. Dia: 23cm, D: 5cm