- Top Notes: Lemon Petit Grain Leaves, Rhubarb
- Heart Notes: Tulip Extract, Violet Leaves
- Base Notes: Galbanum, Heliotrope, Suede
- 60 hours' burn time
- Housed in a signature black glass vessel; cotton wick
- Handmade in France
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Evoking the silent scents of phantom flowers like the scentless tulip, Byredo's Fleur Fantôme scented candle is a ghostly, green bouquet of white florals and bitter fruits.
A crisp top of lemon petit grain leaves and rhubarb bloom into a heart of imaginary tulip and violet leaves. Galbanum, heliotrope and suede lend an unmistakably clean sense of sophistication with a tinge of almondy sweetness, conjuring a makebelieve blossom that's pure and pale. This white wax candle is presented in a black glass votive – burn it in your room of choice to set the ultimate ambience.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay