Finlayson Sweater Sewing Pattern
Create a bespoke sweater with the Finlayson sewing pattern from Thread Theory – a versatile addition to any dressmaker’s arsenal.
A hard-wearing sweater with a classic fit, this easy-to-follow sewing pattern is suited to creative novices and sewing aficionados alike. Guaranteed to be a wardrobe staple thanks to its boxy shape and durable cuffed hems, the design comes in two variations for you to choose from. Try crafting yours from warming fleece for a garment that’s ready for any adventure.
- Finlayson Sweater Sewing Pattern
- Skill level: Beginner
- Part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection
- Kit includes: Tissue copy of the pattern, 16-page illustrated instruction booklet, Embroidered Thread Theory garment tag, Chip board pattern folder with string closure
- Suggested fabrics: Medium weight knit fabrics or fleeces. A contrast knit or woven fabric can be used for the decorative neck facing and hood lining
- For sizes XS to XXL (76 cm chest to 132 cm chest)
- Optional: 1/2" (1.3 cm) (or wider) twill tape to finish the back neckline, stabilize the shoulder seams and finish the kangaroo pocket openings