For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Silk
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 67 g/sm, 95 g/lm
- Momme Weight: 16mm
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fabric Type: Belgravia Silk Satin
- Name: Ffion Mair
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Scarves, Hair Scrunchies, Buttons, Belts, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Bedding, Pillows
For the first time, Liberty Fabrics has produced a range of our most beloved Classic designs on our favourite silk bases. Silk is woven into the history of Liberty London – the original product sold when we opened our doors in 1875, it was prized for its incomparable lustrousness, colouring and tactility by an artistically-minded Victorian clientele. The Classic Silk Collection offers fresh versions of some of our most well-loved designs (including Art Nouveau, paisleys, landscapes and ditsy florals), reworked and recoloured for an opulent and yet utterly modern approach to iconic Liberty silks.
Ffion Mair was created in 1959, drawing inspiration from traditional Japanese cherry blossom designs. Redrawn in the 2000s, it is an enduring archival favourite that has been interpreted in many scales and colourways over the years – including here in bright, rich primary tones.
The design is printed by experts in Italy onto our fluid, reflective 16 momme Belgravia silk satin – a fabric prized for its lustrous drape and fluidity, along with its luminously high-shine surface. Construct it into eveningwear pieces such as sheath gowns, or use it to create opulently wearable daytime designs like wrap dresses and flowing shirting.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay