- Notes of Hesperidia, Musk and Wood
- Multi-use fragrance
- Florla family
- Housed in a glass bottle
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Use as a traditional perfume, room / linen spray or fabric perfume. Put one or two caps in the washing machine (softener tray) to delicately perfume the linen.
A beautiful blend of warmth and spice, Diptyque’s Eau Plurielle Fragrance is an invigorating scent that can be used on the skin and fabrics.
Expertly developed by master perfumers in France, this enlivening fragrance can be worn as any everyday scent, or poured into your weekly clothes wash. Blending the spicy notes of hesperidia, with the warm and natural notes of musk and wood, this perfume has many intricate layers that combine to create a powerful olfactory experience. Irresistible as a signature scent, it is perfect for men and women to wear on the skin, sprayed in living spaces, or added to a linen wash – a multi-use fragrance to transport you away.
Alcohol Denat. (SD Alcohol 39-C), Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Limonene, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Eugenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bht, Tocopherol. Vol. 78°
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay