Diamond Flower Garland Threaded Stud Earring
An elegant addition to any ear curation, this diamond flower garland stud earring from Maria Tash is sculpted to trace the curve of the ear.
Available in multiple varations of high-polished 18 carat gold, this delicately floral stud features a trio of sparkling, white diamond-encrusted blooms arranged into a small, shallow arc. Complete with the brand's signature flower threaded backing, it styles beautifully in a range of lobe and cartilage piercings - wear it alone or alongside a contemporary cluster of studs and hoops for an everyday touch of sparkle.
- Item sold singly
- Flower garland stud earring
- Ideal cut, prong set white diamonds
- Designed to fit the tragus, conch, Tash rook, helix or any lobe piercing
- Thread type: Tash internal slimline thread
- Nickel free and hypoallergenic
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Gemstone: 0.17ct White Diamond
Gold Carat: Available in 0.85g 18ct Gold, 18ct Rose Gold or 18ct White Gold
L: 5.5mm, W: 11mm
Post Length: 8mm, Post Thickness: 19 gauge = 0.9mm slimline