Collector’s Edition Box Bal D’Afrique Eau de Parfum 50ml
Byredo’s Christmas series of Collector’s Edition Boxes houses an iconic eau de parfum - drawing on the vivid visual language of Madhubani painting and inspired by Ben Gorham’s Indian heritage, they are a beautiful way to gift fragrance this season.
Decorated with Bihar-based artist Mamta Devi’s colourful, geometric accents, the artisanal wooden box houses one cult Byredo fragrance – containing inlays that can be removed, the box can be endlessly repurposed. Bal D’Afrique is an olfactive translation of the diaries written by Ben Gorham’s father while he lived in and travelled through Mozambique, Tanzania and Kenya. African marigold, bergamot and bucchu thrive atop a base of vetiver and Moroccan cedarwood, while sparkling moments of violet and cyclamen interject for a vibrancy of scent.
- Collector’s edition wooden box
- Houses: Bal D’Afrique Eau de Parfum 50ml
- Decorated with Bihar-based artist Mamta Devi’s accents
- Inspired by Madhubani paintings
- Top Notes: African Marigold, Bergamot, Bucchu
- Heart Notes: Cyclamen, Violet
- Base Notes: Moroccan Cedarwood, Vetiver
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.