Casale del Giglio
Casale del Giglio Petit Verdot 2019
Created exclusively for Liberty with a limited-edition Ianthe print label, Casale del Giglio’s Petit Verdot is an award-winning red wine from Lazio, Italy, produced using the best Petit Verdot grapes from the 2019 vintage.
Elegant and full-bodied, this deep crimson wine displays an intense, lingering aroma of red berry fruit, cherry, myrtle and juniper with a spicy, white peppery finish that pairs perfectly with oven roasted lamb cutlets. To create the wine, very ripe Petit Verdot grapes are vinified using the submerged cap technique to extract the grape’s softer tannins and maintain its rich depth of colour. Complete with a limited-edition Liberty print label, this exclusive bottle of wine will make a unique and thoughtful gift for Liberty lovers and wine connoisseurs alike.
Awarded silver in the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details. You must be 18 or over to purchase alcohol.
- Casale del Giglio Petit Verdot 2019
- Created exclusively for Liberty
- Ianthe print label
- Grape Varieties: 100% Petit Verdot
- Notes of red berry fruit, cherry, myrtle, and juniper with a spicy, white peppery finish
- Suggested food pairing: Oven roasted lamb cutlets
- Aging: 8-12 months in barrique and a further 6 months in the bottle
- Awards: Silver in the International Wine and Spirit Competition 2021
- 13.5% ABV
- Contains sulphites
- Made in Italy
100% Petit Verdot Grapes, Sulphites (Allergens: Sulphites)
Manufacturer’s name and address: Casale del Giglio, Strada Cisterna, Nettuno Km 13, 04100 Le Ferriere LT, Italy