The Make Arcade
Butterfly Mini Cross Stitch Kit
Designed by lifelong crafter, Ruth Oliver, the Butterfly cross stitch kit from The Make Arcade is a great project to get you hooked on crafting.
This mini cross stitch kit has been designed with beginners in mind. It includes all the materials and supplies required to create a joyful butterfly motif, from a wooden hoop and metal cross-stitch needle, to colourful DMC threads. Celebrating the art of making things by hand, the brand seeks to inspire others to channel their creative energy. Present it to a cultivated crochetier, or gift it to a sewing newbie.
- Butterfly mini cross stitch kit
- Aida fabric
- Contains: 8cm wooden hoop, felt to cover the back, DMC threads, cross stitch needle, stitch pattern, 'How to Cross Stitch' leaflet
- Suitable for beginners
- Not suitable for under 14's
- Packaged in a beautifully printed box
- Designed and put together by The Make Arcade
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Aida Fabric; Wooden Hoop
Backing Felt: 40% Wool; 60% Acrylic