Brown Sauce 290g
No condiment collection is complete without a good bottle of brown sauce – maximise the flavour payoff with this small-batch, Cumbrian-made concoction.
This brown sauce was created for Liberty by Hawkshead Relish, an artisan producer based in a 16th-century converted barn in the heart of the Lake District. Made in small batches with ingredients sourced from local suppliers, this brown sauce has an award-winning recipe that combines perfectly-balanced spices with sweet, slightly fruity flavours. A classic for a full English or a hearty brunch.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details.
- Made in the Lake District
- Handmade in small batches
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Artwork by emerging illustrator Elena Boils
- No artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives
- Made in a factory that handles milk, eggs, celery and sulphites
Tomato, Onions, Malt Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Cooked Grape Must), Dates, Raisins, Tamarind, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Chilli, Mixed Herbs, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Cloves (Allergens: gluten)