Emma J Shipley
Audubon Bone China Balsamic Patchouli and Musk Candle 650g
Part of Emma J Shipley’s exotic home fragrance collection, the Audubon scented candle features a fantastical hand-drawn illustration inspired by the 19th Century botanical artist John James Audubon.
Handcrafted from the finest bone china with real gold accents, this luxurious all-natural wax candle is hand-poured in London by fragrance experts Bahoma. The bespoke scent compliments the imaginative Audubon design with a mixture of patchouli essential oils and geranium, set on a woody, musky base. A magical keepsake to treasure for years to come, burn the candle to add joy and enchantment to any living space.
- Balsamic patchouli and musk scented candle
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Cassis
- Heart Notes: Frangipani, Geranium, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Musk
- 100% natural soya and coconut wax
- Up to 80 hours' burn time
- Bone china vessel
- Emma J Shipley Audubon design
- Real gold details
- Hand-poured by fragrance experts Bahoma in London
- Comes in a decorative presentation box
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours, until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.