Aqua Restore Eye Essence 30ml
Inspired by the restorative power of the Pacific Ocean, Syrene has created the Aqua Restore Eye Essence, a gentle eye cream that calms the skin to combat puffiness for refreshed, brightened eyes.
Drawing on New Zealand’s rich natural landscape, this eye cream enriched with seaweed extracts to boost the skin’s elasticity and antioxidant capacity, Marine Collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and Syrene’s SYN-EYE compound for targeted eye treatment. Moisturising and energising, just one drop of this powerful essence is needed to firm skin and reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Moisturising eye cream
- Anti-aging formula
- Seaweed extracts improve skin elasticity and strengthens skin’s antioxidant capacity
- Aloe Vera hydrates and soothes skin
- SYN-EYE® reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and and smooths the delicate skin around the eye
- AQUAXYL™ boosts hyaluronic acid production, improving circulation of moisture
- Marine Collagen helps to form a protective shield for the care of dry, stressed skin, and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
HOW TO USE
Apply to the area under the eye with small tapping movements morning and evening.
Water (Aqua, Eau), Dimethicone, Propanediol, Squalane, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysilicone-11, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Panthenol, Anhydroxylitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sorbitol, Soluble Collagen, Xylitol, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sodium Phytate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Pantolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol Denat., Citral, Limonene, Linalool